Ingredients: 1 cup pecan halves 1 cup cashew halves ¼ cup Red Palm Oil 2 Tbsp. Coconut Sugar 2 Tbsp. fresh rosemary, chopped 2 Tbsp. fresh thyme, chopped 1...
Add a homemade twist to your Valentine’s Day treats with this easy to make dark chocolate recipe. Enjoy!
1/2 pound High-Quality Dark Chocolate, chopped
1/8 teaspoon Chipotle Pepper, ground & dried
1 pinch Salt
1/2 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
3 tablespoons Cocoa Powder, unsweetened
Coconut Flakes, optional
Sliced Almonds, optional
1. In a medium bowl add chocolate, chipotle and salt.
2. In a small saucepan heat cream over medium-low until boiling. Pour hot cream over chocolate in bowl and let stand for 3 minutes. Stir chocolate and cream mixture gently until completely smooth.
3. On a smooth working surface spread out plastic wrap. Pour chocolate mixture onto sheet and roll into a log shape. Continue rolling until all chocolate is wrapped and rolled. Refrigerate 30 minutes to 1 hour. Remove from fridge, unwrap chocolate and cut into small pieces.
4. Place cocoa, coconut, and almonds in a small bowl and roll each chocolate treat in mixture until lightly coated.
5. Keep in refrigerator until ready to serve.
If you are an older man who has a frequent or an urgent need to urinate, if you have to wake up at night to urinate… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…46 minutes ago