Ingredients: 1 cup pecan halves 1 cup cashew halves ¼ cup Red Palm Oil 2 Tbsp. Coconut Sugar 2 Tbsp. fresh rosemary, chopped 2 Tbsp. fresh thyme, chopped 1...
Add a new dish to your summer BBQ menu with this chicken and vegetable recipe. Share with friends and family!
1 lb. Chicken Breasts (Boneless Skinless), cut into 1-inch cubes
1 cup Italian Salad Dressing
1/4 cup Olive Oil
1 tsp Garlic Salt
1/2 tsp Dried Rosemary, crushed
1 medium Zucchini, sliced into 1/2-inch pieces
2 medium Onions, sliced into quarters
1 medium Red Bell Pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
2 cups Cherry Tomatoes
2 cups Button Mushrooms
1. Place chicken pieces in a resealable plastic bag and add 1/2 cup of Italian salad dressing. Seal bad and turn to fully coat chicken. Place in fridge for 15 to 20 minutes.
2. In a 2nd resealable bag place vegetables, oil, rosemary, and garlic salt. Seal bag and coat all vegetable pieces.
3. Drain liquid from both bags and thread chicken and vegetable pieces on 8 metal or wooden skewers. (Soak wooden skewers in water before use to avoid burning.)
4. Grill skewers over medium to hot heat for 12 to 15 minutes or until chicken pieces are fully cooked. Turn every 2 to 4 minutes to baste with remaining 1/2 cup of Italian salad dressing.
5. Remove from grill and enjoy!