Ingredients: 1 cup pecan halves 1 cup cashew halves ¼ cup Red Palm Oil 2 Tbsp. Coconut Sugar 2 Tbsp. fresh rosemary, chopped 2 Tbsp. fresh thyme, chopped 1...
Enjoy the great taste and comfort of homemade bread with this easy to make, six ingredient recipe. Share with friends and family at any meal!
4 cups All Purpose Flour
1 package Active Dry Yeast
1 1/4 cup Milk, warmed (110°F to 115°F)
1/4 cup Honey
1/8 cup Butter, melted
1 teaspoon of Salt
1. Dissolve package of yeast in a large bowl with warmed milk and add honey, melted butter and salt. Mix until fully combined.
2. Add 3 cups of flour to bowl and mix with your hands until a soft dough begins to form.
3. Use 1 cup of flour in portions to dust a clean surface and then knead dough for 10 minutes.
4. Place kneaded dough in a greased bowl and cover. Place bowl in a warm (not hot) place and let rise until it has doubled in size (approximately 1 hour).
5. Preheat oven to 375°F. Remove dough from bowl and press down forming it to a greased loaf pan (8 x 4 x 2 1/2 in.). Cover and place in a warm place for 30 minutes to rise and double.
6. Remove cover and bake for 30 to 35 minutes. If top of loaf starts to brown early cover with foil for remainder of baking time. Remove from pan to cool.
Urinary tract infections - UTI: To treat or prevent? That is the question. Find out more about causes and treatme… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…May 2023