The start of a new year provides the opportunity for change and setting new goals. The most common resolutions made on January 1st are losing weight, eating...
This low carb cauliflower risotto recipe is an extremely healthy side dish that can be made in just 30 minutes!
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C. Place the cauliflower in a food processor and whiz until it resembles rice.
2. Melt 40g butter in a deep flameproof casserole over low heat. Cook mushrooms and garlic, stirring, for 2 minutes or until softened.
3. Add the rice and cauliflower and stir to coat, then add stock and increase heat to high.
4. Bring to the boil, then cover tightly with foil and bake for 25 minutes or until rice is al dente.
5. Remove from oven and rest for 10 minutes. Stir the cream through risotto and season.
6. Meanwhile, melt remaining 40g butter in a small saucepan over medium-high heat. Cook for 2-3 minutes until golden brown.
7. Drizzle butterover risotto. Scatter with nuts and parmesan to serve.
Living a healthy lifestyle is not always easy. If it were a piece of cake, we wouldn’t have massive amounts of people stressing out about that piece of cake...
Visit Terrens Wellness Centre to participate in their monthly Bell Lifestyle Products giveaway. https://t.co/T61i2VQR4t3 days ago
SKG Health Foods is open again, featuring a new Bell Lifestyle display. https://t.co/njWTKTQ8zH3 days ago
Prostate Ezee Flow Tea is a natural health product, formulated to help ease the annoyance of frequent urination and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…4 days ago