Ingredients: 1 cup pecan halves 1 cup cashew halves ¼ cup Red Palm Oil 2 Tbsp. Coconut Sugar 2 Tbsp. fresh rosemary, chopped 2 Tbsp. fresh thyme, chopped 1...
Enjoy a sweet gluten-free treat at home without turning on the oven. Pack them for a mid-day snack, or serve for dessert after a nutritious meal!
1 cup Raw Almonds
1 cup Gluten-Free Rolled Oats
10-12 medium Dates, pitted
1/2 cup Dark Chocolate Chips/ Coconut Flakes/ Cacao nibs/ Raisins, optional
1/4 – 1/2 cup Water
1. Add almonds and oats to food processor and blend until you have a fine powder.
2. Add dates to powder and continue to blend until mixed.
3. Add water, 1/4 cup at a time as needed, and blend until a dough-like mixture forms.
4. Add dark chocolate chips/ coconut flakes/ raisins if desired and blend until mixed in.
5. Remove from food processor and roll dough into bite sized balls.
6. Place balls on a lined baking sheet and put in fridge until firm enough to pick up and eat.
Curcumin is the bioactive compound in the spice Turmeric which has traditionally been used in herbal medicine as an… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…3 days ago