Ingredients: 1 cup pecan halves 1 cup cashew halves ¼ cup Red Palm Oil 2 Tbsp. Coconut Sugar 2 Tbsp. fresh rosemary, chopped 2 Tbsp. fresh thyme, chopped 1...
Add a homemade twist to your Valentine’s Day treats with this easy to make dark chocolate recipe. Enjoy!
1/2 pound High-Quality Dark Chocolate, chopped
1/8 teaspoon Chipotle Pepper, ground & dried
1 pinch Salt
1/2 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
3 tablespoons Cocoa Powder, unsweetened
Coconut Flakes, optional
Sliced Almonds, optional
1. In a medium bowl add chocolate, chipotle and salt.
2. In a small saucepan heat cream over medium-low until boiling. Pour hot cream over chocolate in bowl and let stand for 3 minutes. Stir chocolate and cream mixture gently until completely smooth.
3. On a smooth working surface spread out plastic wrap. Pour chocolate mixture onto sheet and roll into a log shape. Continue rolling until all chocolate is wrapped and rolled. Refrigerate 30 minutes to 1 hour. Remove from fridge, unwrap chocolate and cut into small pieces.
4. Place cocoa, coconut, and almonds in a small bowl and roll each chocolate treat in mixture until lightly coated.
5. Keep in refrigerator until ready to serve.
Curcumin is the bioactive compound in the spice Turmeric which has traditionally been used in herbal medicine as an… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…3 days ago