Ingredients: 1 cup pecan halves 1 cup cashew halves ¼ cup Red Palm Oil 2 Tbsp. Coconut Sugar 2 Tbsp. fresh rosemary, chopped 2 Tbsp. fresh thyme, chopped 1...
Enjoy this easy to make granola for breakfast or as a mid-day snack. If desired, add fresh berries to for more nutrients and enjoy!
1 cup Rolled Oats
1/4 cup Sprouted Buckwheat Groats
1/4 cup Almonds, chopped
2 tbsp Flax Meal
1/2 tsp Cinnamon
Dash of Salt
1/2 tbsp Coconut Oil
2 tbsp Raw Almond Butter
2-3 tbsp Maple Syrup or Honey (adjust measurement to preferred sweetness)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Mix dry ingredients in a large bowl. Warm wet ingredients in a small sauce pan until paste develops. Add dry ingredients and mix dry until completely coated.
3. Pour mixture onto parchment paper, spread evenly and bake for 22 minutes.
4. Remove from oven and let cool for 15 minutes.
5. Break up granola and store in a glass jar.
6. Eat with milk, yogurt, or just straight out of the jar with a spoon!
Urinary tract infections - UTI: To treat or prevent? That is the question. Find out more about causes and treatme… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…May 2023