Ingredients: 1 cup pecan halves 1 cup cashew halves ¼ cup Red Palm Oil 2 Tbsp. Coconut Sugar 2 Tbsp. fresh rosemary, chopped 2 Tbsp. fresh thyme, chopped 1...
Treat your family and friends to a fantastic holiday turkey with this recipe. Serve with your choice of healthy side dishes and enjoy!
1 Turkey, fresh or pre-brined
1 Large Yellow Onion, chopped
1 Large Carrot, chopped
1 Large Celery Stock, chopped
2 Garlic Cloves, minced
7 Sage Leaves, chopped
1 tbsp Fresh Thyme
Freshly Ground Black Pepper, to taste
1 cup Water
3 tbsp Unsalted Butter, melted
1. Combine onion, carrot, celery, garlic, sage, thyme and pepper in a medium bowl and mix well.
2. Preheat oven to 500°F.
3. Place one half of vegetable mixture in neck cavity of turkey, and the second half in the chest cavity. Place remaining veggies on the bottom of your roasting pan and add 1 cup of water.
4. Tie legs and tuck wings of turkey to prepare for roasting pan. Once placed in pan (breast side down) brush turkey with 1/2 of your melted butter. Roast for 30 minutes.
5. Turn oven down to 350°F, baste with turkey juices and roast for another 30 minutes.
6. Remove pan from oven, rotate turkey (breast side up) and place back in oven at 350°F. Baste with remaining butter and pan juices after 45 minutes.
7. Turkey is cooked and ready when internal temperature of the thickest part of the thigh reaches 165°F.
8. Remove from oven and pan, cover with foil and let rest 30 minutes before carving. Enjoy!
Urinary tract infections - UTI: To treat or prevent? That is the question. Find out more about causes and treatme… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…May 2023