Ingredients: 1 cup pecan halves 1 cup cashew halves ¼ cup Red Palm Oil 2 Tbsp. Coconut Sugar 2 Tbsp. fresh rosemary, chopped 2 Tbsp. fresh thyme, chopped 1...
Try this recipe at home for a tasty, fruity treat that you can enjoy as a snack any day of the week.
1 lb Strawberries, stemmed and finely diced
2 Golden Delicious Apples, peeled, cored and finely diced
4 Kiwis, peeled and finely diced
1/2 cup Raspberry Jam, seedless
2 tbsp Lemon Juice, fresh
10 Flour Tortillas, 8 inches, whole wheat
1/4 cup Butter, melted
1/4 cup Sugar
1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
1. Add strawberries, apples and kiwi to a medium bowl and set aside. In a small bowl whisk together raspberry jam and lemon juice.
2. Pour lemon juice and jam mixture over fruit and stir to mix. Cover with plastic wrap and chill in fridge while preparing chips.
3. Lay out tortillas, brush with melted butter, and cut into eight wedges. Combine sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle evenly over tortilla pieces.
4. Place tortilla pieces on baking sheet and bake at 350°F for 5-10 minutes or until crisp.
5. Serve with chilled fruit salsa and enjoy!
May 16, 2022 – Mississauga – Liquid Multivitamin Bell Lifestyle Products announced today the re-release of their po… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…3 hours ago
Bell Lifestyle's Menopause Combo is an alternative natural remedy that helps regulate the hypothalamus/pituitary ax… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…5 days ago