Ingredients: 1 cup pecan halves 1 cup cashew halves ¼ cup Red Palm Oil 2 Tbsp. Coconut Sugar 2 Tbsp. fresh rosemary, chopped 2 Tbsp. fresh thyme, chopped 1...
For breakfast, lunch, or dinner, this quiche recipe offers a great tasting meal option for you at home. Try it today and share with friends and family!
1 unbaked Deep Dish Pie Crust (9 inch)
1/2 cup Onion, sliced
1/2 cup Green Bell Pepper, chopped
1/2 cup Mushrooms, sliced
1/2 cup Zucchini, chopped
1 large Tomato, sliced
3 medium Eggs, beaten
1 1/2 cups Cheese, shredded (your choice)
1/2 cup Milk
2 tbsp Flour, all-purpose
1 tbsp Olive Oil
2 tsp Dried Basil
1/2 tsp Salt
1/4 tsp Black Pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Bake pie crust at 400°F for 8 minutes or until firm. Remove from oven and reduce oven temperature to 350°F.
3. In a large skillet heat olive oil over medium heat. Add onion, green bell pepper, mushrooms and zucchini to hot oil and cook for 5 to 7 minutes or until soft. Remove vegetables and set aside.
4. Sprinkle sliced tomato with basil and flour. Cook in hot skillet for 1 minute on each side.
5. In a small bowl whisk together eggs, milk, sat and pepper.
6. Spread 1 cup of cheese on the bottom of pie crust and layer with vegetable mixture, adding a layer of tomato slices on top. Pour egg and milk mixture into pie shell and sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup of cheese.
7. Bake at 350°F for 40 to 45 minutes or until a knife can be inserted near the center of the pie and comes out clean. Cool for at least 5 minutes before serving.
Amazing Bell Lifestyle displays at Morning Sun Health Foods in downtown Calgary, including a TV playing Bell videos… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…18 hours ago
Get your Bell Lifestyle men's health products at Ginkgo Health Shop in downtown Toronto. https://t.co/bHCD9kGAMc18 hours ago