Ingredients: 1 cup pecan halves 1 cup cashew halves ¼ cup Red Palm Oil 2 Tbsp. Coconut Sugar 2 Tbsp. fresh rosemary, chopped 2 Tbsp. fresh thyme, chopped 1...
Heat up a cold winter day with this easy to make, and flavorful chicken soup. Add a salad or sandwich and enjoy with friends and family.
4lb Chicken, uncooked
6 medium Carrots, peeled
4 medium Celery Stalks
1 large Yellow Onion, quartered
2 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
1 tsp Black Peppercorns
8 cups Water
1. Cut three carrots and two celery stalks into 1 inch pieces and place with Chicken, salt and pepper in a large pot. Cover ingredients with water.
2. Bring pot to a boil, and reduce to a simmer. Skim off any foam that forms at the top.
3. Let simmer until chicken is cooked, about 30 minutes.
4. Remove chicken from pot and set aside to cool. Strain vegetables from pot and return broth to stove.
5. Thinly slice remaining carrots and celery and add to pot to simmer until tender, about 10 minutes.
6. Shred chicken add to pot with vegetables and broth. Keep on low heat until chicken is warm and serve.
Natural Market in Manotick, ON is open and ready to help you with all your Bell Lifestyle products needs. https://t.co/EEPhOHWBYC10 hours ago
Window & In-store Bell Lifestyle Women's feature & basket giveaway at Healthy Life-Styles Nutrition Centres in St T… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…10 hours ago
In store Bell Lifestyle Display at Healthy Life-Styles Nutrition Centres in Aylmer, ON. https://t.co/VvBE2eGmyp10 hours ago