Ingredients: 1 cup pecan halves 1 cup cashew halves ¼ cup Red Palm Oil 2 Tbsp. Coconut Sugar 2 Tbsp. fresh rosemary, chopped 2 Tbsp. fresh thyme, chopped 1...
This hearty salad delivers big taste and lots of nutrition. Enjoy with your choice of protein and share with friends and family for a great dinner.
4 cups Baby Kale
1 lb Butternut Squash, peeled and cut into 1 inch pieces
1 large Sweet Potato, cut into 1 inch pieces
3 medium Parsnips, peeled and cut into ½ inch pieces
3 medium Carrots, peeled and cut into ½ inch pieces
1 large Red Onion, cut into eight pieces
4 tbsp Olive Oil
¼ tsp Dried Rosemary
¼ tsp Dried Thyme
¼ tsp Dried Oregano
1 tsp Salt
1 tsp Ground Black Pepper
1/3 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
3 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
1/2 tsp Dijon Mustard
1 tbsp Maple Syrup
¼ tsp Salt
¼ tsp Ground Black Pepper
1. Combine squash, sweet potato, parsnips, carrots and onion in a large bowl. Add 3 tablespoons of olive oil, dried herbs, 1 teaspoon of salt and pepper and toss to coat vegetables.
2. Place vegetable pieces on a parchment paper lined baking sheet and roast for 20 minutes in 400 °F degree oven.
3. Remove pan from oven, toss vegetables, and roasted another 20 minutes or until golden brown.
4. Combine olive oil, vinegar, dijon mustard, maple syrup, salt, and pepper in a jar with a tight-fitting lid. Shake jar well to mix all ingredients together.
5. In a large serving bowl add kale, roasted vegetables, and dressing. Toss to coat salad with dressing and serve.
UV damage to skin is a risk. Stay out of the sun or use a good sun blocking agent. Look at natural supplements to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…18 hours ago
Roland Jerch, son of Bell Lifestyle Products founder Nick Jerch, receives the company’s 25th Anniversary plaque at… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…5 days ago