Ingredients: 1 cup pecan halves 1 cup cashew halves ¼ cup Red Palm Oil 2 Tbsp. Coconut Sugar 2 Tbsp. fresh rosemary, chopped 2 Tbsp. fresh thyme, chopped 1...
Enjoy a new salad with dinner this summer, and try this recipe at home to share with friends and family. Add it as a side dish to your choice of main course.
• 1/4 cup Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
• 1 medium Lime, juiced
• 1/4 tsp Cumin
•Kosher Salt, to taste
• Freshly Ground Black Pepper, to taste
• 2 medium Avocados, cubed
• 1 pint Cherry Tomatoes, halved
• 1/2 cup Black Beans, drained and rinsed
• 1/2 cup Sweet Corn
• 1/2 medium Red Onion, finely chopped
• 1 tbsp Cilantro, chopped, optional
• 1 medium Jalapeno, minced, optional
1). Add olive oil, lime juice, cumin, salt and pepper to bowl. Whisk until fully combined.
2). In a large bowl, combine all salad ingredients. Pour dressing over salad and mix gently until fully coated.
3). Serve and enjoy!
UV damage to skin is a risk. Stay out of the sun or use a good sun blocking agent. Look at natural supplements to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…18 hours ago
Roland Jerch, son of Bell Lifestyle Products founder Nick Jerch, receives the company’s 25th Anniversary plaque at… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…5 days ago